IT’S NOT “SEMPAI”!
There is no “m” in Japanese!
Only Ma Mi Mu Me Mo!
ま み む め も
So, again, it is senpai, not sempai.
Not semapai. Not semipai. Not semupai. Not semepai. Not semopai either.
- kutugua likes this
- chrysalis-army likes this
- yancanfly reblogged this from unicornpancakes and added:
- franthekumo reblogged this from mindytheturtle
- jjthatdude reblogged this from unicornpancakes and added:
- pretty-pink-peixes reblogged this from thesombrashyshady and added:
- pretty-pink-peixes likes this
- shadowflare41126 reblogged this from radec-073
- infinite-scratch said: THANK YOU SEMPAI!
- latorgator likes this
- waterkeldeponymodblog reblogged this from alskylark and added:
- winterivory likes this
- whatsup818 likes this
- ask-lovelace likes this
- questionable-object reblogged this from that-coolblue
- questionable-object likes this
- dralion97 reblogged this from thesombrashyshady
- radec-073 reblogged this from that-coolblue
- radec-073 likes this
- that-coolblue reblogged this from unicornpancakes and added:
- unicornpancakes reblogged this from that-coolblue and added:
- luminoc likes this
- ask-step-lock likes this
- panickedpanda likes this
- askpoorlydrawnpony said: Oh k doe key Fiddle Sempai. :U (Sorry Fiddle-dono. ;u;)
- lagasse likes this
- askpeaceful-shimmer likes this
- sgtmumbles said: Whatever you sai, Fiddle-Sempai.
- halluxx likes this
- amvnightmare likes this
- ask-safaripony likes this
- trottingdeadmod reblogged this from fiddlemod and added:
- the-trottingdead likes this
- askblacklin likes this
- that-coolblue likes this
- jaxcam said: I learned in Japanese class that sometimes the N converts to an M, but I have no idea why or how, I just know that sometimes it does. And don’t tell me my Japanese teacher was wrong, she is a 67 year old Japanese woman born and raised in Japan.
- thesombrashyshady reblogged this from alskylark
- briase reblogged this from alskylark
- alexmichanikos likes this
- briase likes this
- mindytheturtle reblogged this from fiddlemod
- zedrin-maybe said: I’m aware I just use sempai cause it rustles some people such as yourself ^w^
- alskylark likes this
- smittygir4 likes this
- fiddlemod posted this